Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reflection

Digital Photography has been really fun and i would like to join this possession when I'm in 11Th grade.I like this class because we learn lots of ways to take a picture and we went to lots of fun places.I like the field trips that we took to San Fransisco,they were so much fun especially awhen we had to walk around the beach.I struggle on describing my pictures that i took because i had lots of ideas and i didn't wanted to write a lot.I took lots of good pictures and people comment my pictures and they said that i take good pictures and i describe them well.I would tell other students to join this possession,so they can learn new things like iterate and complex.This possession has made me interested in take lots of pictures with patterns in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment