Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 10:View To The Cemetery

I like the patterns on the walls in the inside of the Cemetery.They had all kinds of different patterns and shapes too.I like the pattern of this triangle with little triangles inside of it.

I like the picture that this cross has on it.It has a picture of a snake in the middle and its body all around him.The snake makes the cross look even cooler than just having nothing on it.
I like this picture of a saint,it looks really nice.I like how this saint got wings on him and hes also holding some flowers.I like this statue,i would like to have one of theses when i pass away.
I took a good picture of the view that i saw when we was at the cemetery.There are lots and lots of graves here.The graves are all in the same shape and some of them are in complex form.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of angel statue looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I like the pictures you took mostly the angel one is really creepy but cool

    ReplyDelete